7/22/09

BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION

The wheels have started to turn, marking the start of another journey to another world. It is a tough world where the search for knowledge and wisdom does not end. Certainly,you do not know what this adventure has in store for you. So you asj yourself, "am I ready for this?". Will I get through the heaps and humps along the way with my head unbowed and my spirit unscathed?"
You have been nurtured with astounding virtues-perseverance,countenance and self discipline. With these, you budge with few hesitant notches.Slowly, you begin to show signs of hope and courage. From looking pensive, you start to display a confident spirit and a brave soul and your eyes-they stay focused at a distant point over the horizon.

Then you utter, "I FEEL and I KNOW, I CAN MAKE IT..."


-Mary Rose Adeva (mhe_mine)

zez: "hindi po ako mataray, seryoso lang po sa buhay..('',)hehe."

2 comments:

Bumpy John said...

mary, as you know now that the other party-list has grabbed all executive positions, nothing will change, give them your full support, what matters now is your willingness to serve them. Support them and always be active! if you need help, just contact me ok? :D

The Knight Writer said...

weh! tinatawagan kita kagabi ksi may itatanong ako...nka off ung phone mo!...haha